вторник, 27 апреля 2010 г.

Наш студент Алекс Маркези закончил свой курс

After finishing my studies in Yaroslavl Russia, I can be certain to say that this experience has truly changed my perspectives, and also very true to state that only after two months I have grasped a strong hold on one of the most difficult languages in the world. Although this would not have been possible without the help and teachings of Irina and Tatyana in MUBINT. Their hospitality and their assistance are endless as their smiles. They taught me more than anyone thought possible, and are, without a doubt, among the best teachers I have had and I believe will have. Some people say that learning languages is too difficult, though at MUBINT, Irina and Tatyana make the Russian Language possible for any person, anywhere. Not only are they splendid teachers, but also the most genuine of friends to all they meet. My time in MUBINT studying Russian Language has become one of the most memorable accomplishments of my life, and it is in thanks to Irina Kaznyshkina and Tatyana Melnikova. Thank you.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий